A beautiful property with rolling topography, mature Oaks and Elms, and two stocked ponds. This property could serve as a homestead, livestock grazing operation, equine facility, or recreational getaway that is conveniently located 20-25 minutes from Austin, Bastrop, and Lockhart with easy access to Toll 130, HWY 21, and ABIA. The 99.66 acres is about 80 % open pasture with the remaining 20% being a creek drainage with large mature Cedar Elms and American Elms.Restrictions: Unknown
The information contained in this listing has not been verified by us or the MLS and should be verified by the buyer.
Listing Agent: John Melnar, Listing Office: Grand Land Realty, LLC, MLS Data Source: ACTRIS
Last Updated: Apr 6th, 2022. Source: ACTRIS
As the broker/owner of Superior Town & Country Realty, LLC I have been helping prospective homeowners and landowners in the Austin area since 2007 and consistently ranks at the top of my profession, thanks to both my clients and peers. I understands that buying or selling a home or land is a huge step in your life. You deserve a real estate agent who will focus on your needs and make your priorities their priorities. That's what my focus. I have dedicated my career to selling my clients' homes quickly and at top dollar, and finding my clients the right homes that meet their wants, needs and budget. My clients usually become long time clients and friends where we have made several sales and purchases over the years and in some cases their children are now becoming first time home buyers. Customer service and serving is key to my customers and I strive to exceed their expectations every time. I take a personal interest in each of my clients and provide customized, responsive service that’s uniquely tailored to each client's unique wants and needs. My goal is not just to meet client expectations, but to exceed them. I am a strong believer in client education. It is my goal to not only to obtain the best property or buyer for each client but for them to also be confident in their decisions with every question answered. I went into real estate to help people make their dreams come true. I get to know each of her clients personally and work for them to ensure that their goals and wishes are met. It's my goal that each client has a positive home buying and selling experience along the way. I take care of the details so her clients can focus on the big picture and their busy lives.
<meta name="facebook-domain-verification" content="q3y51aeju0jfpgjfgsy56fg8rfflt0" />